SHOCKING: Mobile phone kills 15-Year-Old Boy in Nigeria

image
Promo

A 15-year-old boy named Junior Abia have died in Nigeria from an electric shock while listening to music via an earpiece on his mobile phone which was plugged to the wall socket, charging.

Click to read full story…

Also see:
IMAGINE CHARGING YOUR PHONE WITH A cordless CHARGER! …Microsoft Lumia 730 Tipped to Offer Wireless Charging.

____________________________________
GOODNESS:
Optimist Technologies Ltd. Projector Rentals promo currently ongoing. Take advantage of this and give your events the class and swag it deserves.
PROMO PRICE LIST:
#4,000 (1 day)
#7,000 (2 days).
#10,000 (3 days).
Large Projector Screen is also available (optional).

Tel: 08133866402 (WhatsApp) or 08182732406.
BBM: 2BAC782B
Email: optimist.tech@gmail.com
Add: #30, Airport Road, Benin City.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s